Our industry is changing every day and more women are achieving senior positions that influence business decisions. When we create an industry where all women have an equal chance to succeed, the entire industry wins.
The 2017 annual membership fee is R950-00 per person which is payable upon approval of membership and an invoice being generated. Membership benefits include:
- Access to professionals in all disciplines required to complete a project.
- Increase your business opportunities.
- Top-quality networking opportunities.
- Access to job opportunities.
- Access to information in the industry.
- Affiliation with an organisation that is well respected in the industry.
- A way to meet new colleagues, form new friendships and have fun.
- Access to other affiliated organisations e.g. SAPOA, RICS, GBCSA, SAIBPP, PSCC and SACSC.
to become a member
With effect from January 2016, the following fee structure will apply to corporate members i.e. companies that have five or more members:
||5 to 10 members
||10 to 20 members